Small Press: Publisher Updates

Accent UK Comics

According to the diary pages on the main website, Accent honcho Dave West has started his own work blog.


“I’ve started my own little blog where I'll put my my details about my little Strange Times work, and anything else that occurs. I don't want the Accent UK website to be overwhelmed by my own stuff.”


Dave’s blog can be found at strangestoftimes.blogspot.com.


C2D4

Jack in the Box issue 4 is now available to buy from Gosh Comics in London, and Comics and Collectibles in Ormskirk. You can of course buy it off their website for £2.80. The J.I.T.B graphic novel will be available to buy in late 2009.


Studio Blink Twice

EL SKETCHBOOK LORENZO VOLUME ONE: GIRLS AND MONSTERS is the first in a brand new series, which will build into a library of art books.


“Each volume will be themed, and as you can probably guess, volume 1 focuses on Girls and Monsters. As you may expect, spread across the 100 pages you'll find a huge mixture of concepts, finished lineart, design sheets and convention sketches, all featuring girls or...well...monsters!”

No comments:

Post a Comment